Monday, March 25, 2013

From Pug-a-boo! Remembering Pugnacious P! (part 4)

Probably one of the most enduring photo and the most popular posts were "Deep Thoughts by Payton", so this month wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention a few of my favorites in the series.


The first link goes back to Payton's love of (and all pugs' obsession with) food in a comparison to Hobbits.  I know it's silly, but Payton was with us when we did a marathon of all 3 Lord of the Rings movies, and I thought (had hoped) that she would be around for a crazy weekend of watching all Hobbit AND LoTR movies.  She was always happy to veg out with us. 
http://pugnaciousp.blogspot.com/2011/07/deep-thoughtshobbits-and-pugs.html

The second "Deep Thoughts" post that I adore has a video of Tim and Payton.  She looked forward to him coming home from work every day.  It was so cute to see the way she looked at him.

The last two posts that I wanted to share again aren't "Deep Thoughts", but they do contain important lessons that Payton wanted to share with her pug friends.

Looking back at Pugnacious P over that last few weeks has been nice.  Tears and smiles.  I miss that girl.

Love,
Christy 

No comments: