Friday, March 1, 2013

From Pug-a-boo! March is for Payton

As the month of March begins, I will be taking time to write about my special angel.


There are a couple important milestones that I just can't overlook, and I need to reminisce a bit with all of you.  So each Monday, I'll share a few of my favorite Pugnacious P posts.  I had hoped to count down Payton's most viewed entries, but all the ones at the top of the Blogger stats page are about her battle with PDE.  Although that makes me proud beyond words, I really want to focus on celebrating her beauty, her sass, her spunk, her spirit, and her incredible life...that she lived the hell out of.

Love,
Christy

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

We can't wait to read some of the wonderful stories of Payton that you are going to share. Plenty of wonderful memories of him will be wonderful to read. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals