Friday, October 14, 2011

Flashback Friday...the Boathouse

My good friend Suki had a great aquatic adventure last weekend that reminded me of my paddle boat cruise around a lake [large pond] at the Boathouse restaurant in Forest Park. 


It was quite a warm day, so mom and dad had to make sure I was shaded.  It wasn't quite as majestic as Suki's journey down the river, but it was fun.


These pictures are from June of 2008.  We've eaten at the Boathouse many times since then, but I'll have to get my parents to take me on the lake again when the weather is cooler (like now!).

Have a wonderful weekend filled with adventures and naps and treats!  I will have something fun to tell you about on Monday (or maybe Tuesday if mom slacks off again)...

Love,
Payton

9 comments:

Wilma said...

Hi Payton,
You know I must have Mom make a greater effort to get us together. You always have so much fun. Think of it if we doubled the trouble! Have a grat weekend!

Minnie and Mack said...

That looks awesome! You do some many fun adventures, such a lucky pug.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Mia said...

Can't wait to see what fun things you have to us on Monday!! ;)

~kisses~

Mia

Unknown said...

Oh the lake looks fun and any place to eat by the water is always yummy. have a great weekend.

Suki said...

Hi Payton,
Awe! You are so sweet! You are so brave and you had a parasol! When I'm in your neck of the woods again, we should go on the paddle boat cruise together.

I've never been to Forest Park, but it's one of Mom's favorite places on earth.

Have a great weekend my good friend!
Hugs,
Suki

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Payton
Did you really go on a paddle boat cruise? Around the lake and a restuarant too? What a lucly little puggy girl you are!
You are so adorable sitting on your mommas lap.
Look at your smile!
Oh Payton,, you are so pretty.
I cannot wait to hear about more and more adentures. What are you going to tell us on Monday? Well, I guess I need to wait and see.
Nitey nite
love
tweedles

Moxie Reviews™ said...

Hi, Payton. We're 2 Bernese Mountain Dog girls that read about you on our friend, Rumpy the Dog's blog. We like the pictures that were taken. We'd like to know what you and your parents eat at the Boathouse. We're from Boston, so we don't know. Looks like a fun place for a ride! Woof! x

Frank The Tank said...

Wow Payton, what a wonderful aquatic adventure you had, I'm sure that Suki would be proud! It looks beautiful there, hope that you get to go again soon! Love and pHUGS Frank x x x

Pug Slope said...

You look like "Pug Sawyer" on that paddleboat, Payton. There is a little lake and boathouse in the park by my house but unfortunately no dogs are allowed on the boats. Boooo! Anyway, looks like you had a fun time. Hope you got up to some fun adventures this weekend! -Love, Sid.