|Can you find me in this scanned photo from 2006?|
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would share all of the things that I am thankful for this year.
- My health. I'm still kickin' some PDE butt and just told the c-word where to go!
- Family. I love my mom, dad, Gammy, and Gampy so much.
- Starting this blog. It has afforded me the opportunity to reach out and help others. I've now met 5 pugs (and their peeps) who are struggling with PDE but have been encouraged by my story.
- You! I am so grateful to have landed in the most wonderful group of bloggers. So many great friends!
- Treats and toys. Enough said.