Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas is here!


Merry Christmas!  

I pray that you have a wonderful day with friends and family and you take some time to remember the true meaning of the holiday.

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Love,
Tim, Christy, and Payton

PS.  This time of year is just so busy that we are putting the blog on auto-pilot...a few scheduled posts to get us to the New Year.  And you may have noticed that we are late commenting...that will likely continue over the next week or so.  But don't worry, we'll have tons of exciting news, adventures, and special visits to share first thing in the New Year!

PPS.  Thanks to everyone that sent us a card!  Payton is loving getting lots of mail!  We'll have to post a picture of all her cards later.

PPPS.  I hope everyone already got my card in the mail in time for Christmas!  If not, here's how it turned out.

card front
inside
card back

15 comments:

Buddy said...

Merry Christmas to your entire sweet family!!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

Merry merry Christmas payton!

Have a wonderful day!

xoxox
Melissa & R-Chee :)

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for being gracious hosts! We loved meeting all of you including Gampy. Good luck on your next visit to Chicago.

Elgor82 said...

Merry Christmas! Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

The Devil Dog said...

Merry Christmas!

Hope you had a great day.

Roxy & Lucky

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Merry Christmas Payton and your wonderful family.
love
tweedles

Hank said...

Very nice post, Payton. ;)

Wishing you, your parents, Gammy and Gampy a blessed season.

Love -

Sarah and Hank

Unknown said...

Dear Payton, this is your good pal Howie Pee. My secretary got your card in the mail, and I am keeping it by my pillow. She failed to send cards to any of my friends this year, so I gave her the pink slip. I waited til right after dinner, of course, cuz I didn't want to miss a meal.
Happy holidays cutey! My sister aspires to be half the pug yew are!
kisses, PeeMan

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

We hope you had a very Merry Christmas!! We loved the Christmas card!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Sammy and Neko said...

Love you lots.

Cookies~

Sammy and Neko

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Merry Christmas Payton and family!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

merry christmas!! you should win the award for best christmas card...that is adorable!! lots of pug love :-)

dw said...

I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, Payton! Can't wait to read of your adventures in the New Year!

Frank The Tank said...

Merry Christmas Payton! I hope that you had a really wonderful Christmas filled with love and Christmas cheer! I hope you and your Family enjoyed all of the festive fun and I especially hope that Santa Paws left you loads if toys under the tree! I hope that you got everything you hoped for and more! Did you get lots of treats? Any of that Christmas dinner? Any new stuffies from Santa to keep in line with your tough love? I hope that you have an amazing New Year 2012 filled with love, health, wealth and happiness! Lots of Love, Licks and Massive Pug Hugs from your Friend Frank x x x x x x x x x

Kitty+Coco said...

P we absolutely loved your card. It is in our top three! Funny stuff. Merry Christmas! And we thank Jesus for you and keeping you healthy. He's pretty cool like that.

Kitty+Coco