Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas cards

Like a lot of you, I've ordered some great holiday cards from Shutterfly using their blog promotion.  I really like the card we picked out, and I was going to show it to you, but I changed my mind so it will be a surprise!  We finished the photo shoot Thursday night.  I just hope I ordered the cards in time to send out before Christmas.  Anyway, if you haven't already checked out the Shutterfly website, you should.  I really like their photo cards and fleece blankets...and who couldn't use another blankie?


Speaking of blankies, I think it's time for me to snuggle in mine and for a well deserved nap.  I'll be dreaming of Christmas...oh, the cookies and presents...I'm so excited already!

Love,
Payton

PS.  If I haven't already contacted you to get your home address, please email me (address is on my profile page) your mailing address because I'd love to send you a card!

5 comments:

Pug Slope said...

Thanks for the reminder, P. I can't believe it's already December. We haven't even taken any Christmas photos yet! Lately, instead of taking photos, my parents are obsessed with putting me in funny/awkward situations and then recording video of it. They are so juvenile.

Can't wait to see your card!

-Love,
Sid

Buddy said...

what an adorable blanket.....*snort* for a girl. I can't wait to read about your Christmas adventures!!!

Frank The Tank said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Payton! Soon Santa Paws will be here and I get turkey and veggies! Wahoo! I've been enjoying my sleeping time all snug in my bed while visions of sugar pugs dance in my head.... Zzzzz! Will email address to you soon for Christmas card! Love, Licks and Phugs Frank x x x x x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Payton
Your pawrents are getting an early start to taking care of all the fun things for Christmas! I get excited when I read about all that is happening at your house!
Now go snuggle in that pretty blanket!
love
tweedles

Minnie and Mack said...

Mack is already drooling in anticipation over receiving your card! I'm sure he'll want hu-mom to hand it up over his bed instead placing it with all the other cards!

Hugs and kisses,
Minnie and Mack