Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Were you ready for some football?

Tiffy and I were!  Yep, that's right!  Miss Tiffy Tippy Toes of It's Tiffy Time invited me (and mom and dad) to her football party on Sunday.


I was in Chicago all last week for one of my routine check-ups and some vacation time with my family (don't worry a couple posts are coming next week as soon as mom can get the pictures organized).  I was super excited to meet my friend in the fur!  As you can see we are in our jerseys ready for football season to start.  Tiffy is a Dallas Cowboy fan, and I am a Chicago Bears fan (of course).  Luckily our teams were not going head-to-head otherwise our relationship might have gotten off to a rocky start.

Tiffy, I hope our teams win!
I can't tell you enough how nice and welcoming Tiffy's family was.  They let me beg for food all day!  Of course because of my dedication to food watch duty, they gave me the nickname of "shark".  Yes, I was circling for unsuspecting prey...and almost snagged pumpkin pie and a sausage.  I will have to improve my skills before my next visit.


Tiffy showed me her beautiful garden, and it was clear how hard she has worked!  I even got to try a couple of her strawberries, and they were just delicious!


After the backyard tour, we went inside because it was getting a bit hot for me.  So we decided to streak naked at halftime!


My mom wants me to say that it was incredibly difficult to get these pictures because we weren't cooperating.  It appeared as if only one of us could sit still or look into the camera at once.  Hey, Tiffy and I were only bonding by giving our parents a hard time.  Heehee! 

Tons of great stuff happened inside too.  Tiffy's daddy gave us some carrots!  And I got to see all the precious keepsakes of Stubby.  He was such a special guy.

AdorableTiffy
And Tiffy is a special gal.  She was so much fun to hang out with.  We have a lot in common.  We both can't see well, but get around fine and use our nose to smell where the food is.  And Tiffy is just so cute and so sweet.  She has a beautiful personality and is so happy to be loved.  She is tiny like my friend Suki, who I was so lucky to meet already.  Tiffy said that she is bigger than Tuni and Tweedles though.  I can't even imagine a pug that small, so I hope one day to meet them in the fur too!

Anyway, I had the best time at the party.  In fact, we all did, so we couldn't leave town without seeing each other one more time.  Tiffy took me out to dinner!  (Our peeps came too.)  How awesome is that!?!


Tiffy is definitely a momma's girl.  I can see why because she is super...and so is Tiffy's daddy!  And I'm not just saying that because they brought a giant bag of carrots to give us at dinner!  They make such a great family, and I was so honored to spend time with them!  Next time we'll have to get more group photos.  After dinner we walked along the store fronts and both of us tried to go in the stores!  Tiffy is a shopper like me.  I think we'll have to do that next time we get to spend some time together, and hopefully it's soon!

Love,
Payton

21 comments:

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

Thanks for sharing. Getting to meet blogger friends is fun. Maybe we'll hook up, too, Payton.

Mia said...

What a great trip!! You are so lucky!! I'm keeping paws crossed that we all get to meet each other next month!! How cool would that be?!?!?!

~kisses~

Mia

Noodles said...

Hey Payton! That is super cool that you got to meet Tiffy IN THE FUR! I know how excited I was/am that I FINALLY met Bellatrix, Puglet, Dutch, Frank, Noodle, Mochi, Spencer, Phoebe and Zoe! Before then we were just virtual pals. I like football too but a WHOLE DIFFERENT COLOR than the two of you. Yes, I admit I am a 49ers fan. Bay Area Babes are like that.
Love Noodles

Anonymous said...

Payton, that is so awesome that you got to meet Tiffy. She surely does look like a sweet girl. I hope your check-ups all went well.
Licks,
Sabrina

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

How awesome! Maybe one of these days we can get in on a Chicago meet and greet too. :)

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

What fun! We like your Bears jersey. Our dad is a big Bears fan too! Da Bears!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Pug Slope said...

Looks like you and Tiffy had a great day together! I love all the photos, especially the ones of you two in your jerseys (Da Bears!). Glad to hear you also got some major treat-age. I love carrots, too! -Love, Sid.

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Oh sounds like you had a great time together!! You are just two sweetest psiapsiółki ever:) translator says that psiapsiółki = friends but is more then friends! Kiss Gosia
p.s. Fredzik feels fine!!! Hope he'll stay that way! Thank you for your prayers!

agent99 said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Seriously, we old gals gotta stick together! You, me an Tuni need to get together for BINGO sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Hi Payton! this here is AnnieBelly, the boss of Howie. You and TiffyToes looks deevine in your football jerseys. I especially enjoyed hearing about all eating activities. Sending you many hugs from Texas!

Bruno said...

Hi Payton!
I am new to this blog world and stumbled upon your blog! I must say I LOVE football! Here in New England we are Patriot fans. I must say though that you girls looked wicked cute in those jereys.
Bruno

Minnie and Mack said...

Wow, how lucky for you two puggies to meet in the flesh!!!!!!!!!! Love all the pictures and looking forward to your posts about your check up.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Kitty+Coco said...

That is so pawsome you got to meet Tiffy in the real furs. And the strawberries too! I've always wanted to eat one right out of nature. I like how you streaked the football game. Haha!

Kitty+Coco

Suki said...

Hi Payton,

Hope your Dr. check up went good. You and Tiffy had a great time. I wrote of Tiffy's wall, that she & I are in the "Meet Payton in the fur" Club.

You two looks so cute in the jersey's. You are right, thank goodness the Bears & Cowboys weren't playing.

Hugs,
Suki

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh my goodness, both my pugs would love to hang with tiffy too. after all landry is named after tom landry. i have to ask were did you get those adorable jerseys!!

Hank said...

OMG, honey.....I'm blushin' at yer nekkit pitcher.

Anyhoo, glad you gals had fun! Tiffy's folks are the bomb, huh?

xo -

Hank

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Payton
I am so happy that you had photos to share!
You and Tiffy are so cute in your jerseys!
It would be so fun to have been there with both of you! I know you had such a good time with Tiffy and her wonderful momma and daddy.
They all were sooo looking forward to meeting you and your momma and daddy.
It was so wise for Tiffys mom to bring the big bag of carrots,,, wasn't it?
Thank you for sharing this wonderful good time,,, I am so happy one of your dreams came true.
love
tweedes

Winston Wilbur said...

OMP you gots to meet up with Tiffy!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for yous.
I met Tiffy's momma when she cames here. I haven't had the chance to actually meet Tiffy though. What totally fun times you guys had together. Yup, Tuni is super smalls, probably the smallest pug you have ever mets, I am total opposites I am super bigs! Mum says the saying goes "opposites attract" BOL


Winston

Salinger The Pug said...

OOOHHHH SO FUN!!!!

Aren't Tiffy and her peeps the BEST???? We're glad you got to see some of Stubby's keepsakes too! He was such a sweet and wise Pug and we'll never forget him!

You and Tiffy STREAKING at halftime made us LOL! HAHAHAAA!

Love,
S-Dog

Tiffy said...

I had the BEST time hanging out with you, Payton! We were definitely the hit of the football party and everyone loved us. I think we helped the Bears win but there was no helping my Cowboys. Not even me in my super cute jersey could prevent their meltdown. Oh, well. Better luck next week.

Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts you brought me. I love the stuffies and an super excited to do some nom, noming on the flossie. Momma is a little worried that I gained weight from all the carrots I ate at the restaurant but I told her that I am perfect. And as long as I fit into my football jersey things are a-ok!

See you soon, girlfriend!

Tiffy

Vito and Gina said...

Payton you have become quite a social butterfly lately! I'm glad you did not have to fight a bunch of boys like you did at my house. Tiffy sounds perfect for you! And your harnesses even match!

Later friend! Mom has a whole lot of catching up to do (which means a whole lot of reading to me)!

Vito