Friday, May 27, 2011

Flashback Friday…Wiggly Field

Hopefully this post will cheer up my dad. He’s a Cubs fan, and they are just horrible this year…again. One of his most favorite pictures of us is at a doggie park in Chicago called Wiggly Field.


Mom and dad took me there before I got sick (look at all that hair I used to have!), so I was only a couple of years old. At first I liked it, but then all these big dogs came up to me wanting to play. Even though my best buddy was a giant schnauzer, I was nervous around these strange dogs, so I stayed super close to dad, not leaving his side for one second!

Love,
Payton

5 comments:

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

Cute pics, Payton. I guess I'll forgive your dad for being a Cubbie fan. LOL Mom loves baseball, and has no favorite team (she likes the Padres and now the Rangers), but mostly goes to Triple A games these days.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Payton,
I think the photo at Wiggly Field will cheer your dad up.
Just looking at you would cheer up anyone!
Your mom and dad look at you with so much love.
I can see you are the "apple of their eye"
love
tweedles

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Payton, you're a very handsome guy! We too can see how much you Mom & Dad love you, and how nice to post the Wiggly field pix for your Dad.

Have a super day!
xoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton said...

Meredith and Scarlet,
Thanks for the compliment, but just to clarify, I'm actually a girl. I know my name is most often associated with boys, but my dad just had to name me after the late Chicago Bears football player, Walter Payton. And since Walter was definitely a boys name...the rest is history. Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!
Love,
Payton

Winston Wilbur said...

wow cool that yous been there! I never been there befores.

PS it is just furs..... you looks good with lots or with little fur it is what is inside that counts!


Winston